Instructions for final version of papers (Main conference)
Please submit the final camera ready copy as pdf files to:
The deadline for submission is January the 25th 2002.
The instructions are the same as for the submissions except for the
- (1) Do not number the pages -- instead, pencil the page number on the
back of each page.
(2) Horizontal margins should be balanced (3.25mm on each side):
the text should be 14.5 cm wide.
(3) The top margin should be 38 mm and the height of the text should
not exceed 22 cm.
(4) The paper may be up to eleven (11) pages in length. (One
For authors using LaTeX please change the tmi02 style file
option from [submit] to [final]. The necessary style files are
The following guidelines have not changed, but not all submissions
followed them correctly:
- (A) The font size should be 11pt.
- (B) For bibliographic references, if the author's name(s) is/are
part of the text, then only the date should be in brackets.
E.g. Huddleston (1988) introduced the term ... .
NOT: (Huddleston 1988) introduced the term ... .
- (C) Make sure your figures are not wider than the text. Some figures
in the submissions went off the page.
- (D) Don't forget to use italics for cited words, and double quotes for
glosses. If you cite non-Roman script please cite as follows:
NON-EUROPEAN transliteration "gloss"
(the transliteration should be in italics). For example, citing Japanese:
kanji "Chinese character". If you are using non-Roman
scripts, please submit hardcopy, as there may be problems printing.
- Please make sure that you use A4 paper size when creating the pdf file.
Last modified: Thu Dec 20 22:30:19 JST 2001