Kashino Diverse Brain Research Laboratory
Kashino Diverse Brain Research Laboratory
2021.7.1Journal articleA research article has been published in Clinical Neurophysiology Practice.
Fujihira, C. Itoi, S. Furukawa, N. Kato, M. Kashino. (2021). Auditory brainstem responses in adults with autism spectrum disorder, Clinical Neurophysiology Practice, 6, 179-184.
- Fujihira, H., Itoi, C., Furukawa, S., Kato, N. & Kashino, M. (2021). Auditory brainstem responses in adults with autism spectrum disorder, Clinical Neurophysiology Practice, 6, 179-184.
- Watanabe, K., Saijo, N., Minami, S. & Kashino, M.(2021). The effects of competitive and interactive play on physiological state in professional esports players, Heliyon 7(4), e06844.
- Hashimoto, T., Takiyama, K., Miki, T., Kobayashi, H., Nasu, D., Ijiri, T., Kuwata, M., Kashino, M. & Nakazawa, K. (2021). Effort-dependent effects on uniform and diverse muscle activity features in skilled pitching. Scientific Reports, 11(1), 1–14.
- Honma, M., Murakami, H., Yabe, Y., Kuroda, T., Futamura, A., Sugimoto, A., Terao, Y., Masaoka, Y., Izumizaki, M., Kawamura, M.,& Ono, K. (2021). Stopwatch training improves cognitive functions in patients with Parkinson's disease. Journal of Neuroscience Research, 00, 1-12.
- Matsumura, S., Ohta, K., Yamamoto, S.-I., Koike, Y., & Kimura, T. (2021). Comfortable and Convenient Turning Skill Assessment for Alpine Skiers Using IMU and Plantar Pressure Distribution Sensors. Sensors, 21(3), 834.
- Ryota Nishizono, Naoki Saijo, and Makio Kashino. (2021).
Synchronization of Spontaneous Eyeblink during Formula Car Driving.
ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research and Applications (ETRA '21 Short Papers). Article 1(1-6).
- Nasu D., & Kashino, M. (2020). Impact of each release parameter on pitch location in baseball pitching. Journal of Sports Sciences
- Matsuo T., Jinji T., Hirayama D., Nasu D., Katsumata Y., & Morishita Y. (2020). Consistent Hand Dynamics Are Achieved by Controlling Variabilities Among Joint Movements During Fastball Pitching. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 2, 159.
Kishita, Y., Ueda, H., & Kashino, M. (2020). Temporally Coupled Coordination of Eye and Body Movements in Baseball Batting for a Wide Range of Ball Speeds. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 2, 64.
- Nasu, D., Yamaguchi, M., Kobayashi, A., Saijo, N., Kashino, M. & Kimura, T. (2020). Behavioral Measures in a Cognitive-Motor Batting Task Explain Real Game Performance of Top Athletes. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 2(May), 1–9.
- Kishita, Y., Ueda, H., & Kashino, M. (2020). Eye and head movements of elite baseball players in real batting. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 2(January), 1–12.
- Matsumura, S., Ohta, K., Yamamoto, S., Koike, Y., & Kimura, T. (2020). Convenient Method for Detecting Ski-Turn Features with Inertial and Plantar Pressure Sensors. In Proceedings 2020 - The 13th Conference of the International Sports Engineering Association (Vol. 49, p. 24). Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute.
- Ueda, H., Abekawa, N., Ito, S., & Gomi, H. (2019). Distinct temporal developments of visual motion and position representations for multi-stream visuomotor coordination. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 12104.
- Ueda, H., Abekawa, N., & Gomi, H. (2018). The faster you decide, the more accurate localization is possible: position representation of"curveball illusion"in perception and eye movements./PLoS ONE, 13/(8), e0201610.
- Ueda, H., Yamamoto, K., & Watanabe, K. (2018). Contribution of global and local biological motion information to speed perception and discrimination./Journal of Vision, 18/(3):2, 1-11.
- Kashino, M.: Understanding and shaping the athlete’s brain―NTT Sports Brain Science Project. NTT Technical Review, 16(3), 2018.
- Yamaguchi, M.: Sports Brain Laboratory for measuring athletic competence and performance. NTT Technical Review, 16(3), 2018.
- Nasu, D.: Timing adjustment of baseball batters determined from motion analysis of batting. NTT Technical Review, 16(3), 2018.
- Mikami, D., Takahashi, K., Saijo, N., Isogawa, M., Kimura, T., Kimata, H.: Virtual reality-based sports training system and its application to baseball. NTT Technical Review, 16(3), 2018.
- Isogawa, M., Mikami, D., Fukuda, T., Saijo N., Takahashi, K., Kimata, H., Kashino, M.: What can VR systems tell sports players? Reaction-based analysis of baseball batters in virtual and real worlds. IEEE VR, 2018.
- Kimura, T., Nasu, D., Kashino, M.: Utilizing virtual reality to understand athletic performance and underlying sensorimotor processing, The 12th Biennial conference on the Engineering of Sport on behalf of the International Sports Engineering Association (ISEA2018), Brisbane, Australia, 2018.3.26-29.
- Kobayashi, A., Nasu, D., Morimoto, Y., Kashino, M., Kimura, T.: Detecting and sonifying temporal patterns of body segments when batting. The 12th Biennial conference on the Engineering of Sport on behalf of the International Sports Engineering Association (ISEA2018) Brisbane, Australia, 2018.3.26-29.
- Matsumura, S., Ohta, K., & Kimura, T. (2018). Comfortable measurement of ski-turn skill using inertial and plantar-pressure sensors. In icSPORTS 2018 - Proceedings of the 6th International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (pp. 145–148). SCITEPRESS - Science and Technology Publications.
- "Split seconds matter - The brain and sport" Adviertisement feature in spotlight on sports science, Nature Vol.549, No.7670, 2017.9.7.
- Nasu, D., Yamaguchi, M., Fukuda, T., Saijo, N., Kashino, M., Kimura, T.: Perception-action linkage in top athletes during batting. The 47th annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, Washington, DC, USA, 2017.11.11-15.
- Ueda, H., Abekawa, N., & Gomi, H. (2017/11/11-15). Temporal development of an interaction effect between internal motion and contour signals of drifting target on reaching adjustment./Society for Neuroscience 47th Annual Meeting/, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Ueda, H., Abekawa, N., & Gomi, H. (2017/10/3-6). Temporal integration of sensory evidence for position representation of a moving object containing motion signal in perceptual and motor decision making./The 44th Naito Conference on"Decision Making in the Brain―Motivation, Prediction, and Learning"/, Sapporo, Japan.
- Kimura, T., Mochida, T., Ijiri, T., Kashino, M.: Body-mind sonification to improve player's actions in sports. NTT Technical Review, 13(1), 2016.
- Kimura, T., Takahashi, K., Mikami, D., Kashino, M.: Elucidating the brain processing mechanisms of athletes by using virtual reality technology. NTT Technical Review, 14(11), 2016.
- Kimura, T.: Evaluation of sports performances with novel measurement techniques, Workshop 2: Novel Approaches of Systems Neuroscience to Sports and Rehabilitation, 23rd International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP2016), Japan, 2016.10.20.
- Kimura, T., Mikami, D., Takahashi, K., Kashino, M., Sugiura, Y., Sugimoto, M.: Analyzing body-mind functions during sport through virtual environment, Workshop on Human Behavior Analysis and Visualization for Collective Visual Sensing, 15th IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR2016), Mexico, 2016.9.23.
- Kashino, M., Mochida, T., Ijiri, T., Kimura, T.: Decoding and modulating the implicit brain functions in sport performance using wearable sensors and sensory feedback, Symposium: Elucidating and improving the athletic brain: Synergy of cognitive neuroscience and information technology, 31th International Congress of Psychology (ICP2016), Japan, 2016.7.24-29.
- Ueda, H., Abekawa, N., & Gomi, H. (2016/11/12-16). Temporal change of position representation of a moving object filled with Gabor motion for saccadic eye movements./Society for Neuroscience 46th Annual Meeting/, San Diego, USA.
- Kashino, M.: Sonification of a player’s physical / mental states for sport training. International Workshop on Time Series Data Sonification, Tsukuba, 2015.9.30. [invited]
- Kimura, T., Mochida, T., Ijiri, T., Kashino, M.: Real-time sonification of motor coordination to support motor skill learning in sports, 2nd International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSports2014), Italy, 2014.10.24-26