Sadao HIROYA, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Sensory and Motor Research Group,
Human Information Science Laboratory,
Communication Science Laboratories,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
NTT Communication Science Laboratories
3-1 Morinosato-Wakamiya, Atsugi-shi,
Kanagawa, 243-0198 JAPAN
Japanese Version [Click here]
- Our work "Non-negative temporal decomposition of speech parameters by multiplicative update rules" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Trans. ASLP. [pdf]
- Demonstration of the speaking rhythm conversion has been appeared in this web site.
- Our work "Effects of speaking rhythm naturalness on the neural basis of speech perception" has been presented at SfN 2015.
- Our work "Real-time robust formant estimation system using a phase equalization-based autoregressive exogenous model" has been published in AST. [pdf]
- Links between Production and Perception of Speech
- Acoustic-to-Articulatory Inversion Problems
- Functional brain imaging
Last Update: April 3, 2017