(To Japanese page)
To Spanish page)
PARTHENON (pre-release) Version 2.4.1 Binary Package Collection
Here you can get the newest version of PARTHENON (pre-release) for various
Each platform may require its native installation tasks. Please visit and see
the appropriate page below for details.
Dec. 3, 2001: PARTHENON Version 2.4.1 Release Notes
- Some serious bugs detected by users, including the below, has been fixed:
- SFLEXP's abnormal termination
- Incorrect optimization by RINV
- Possible hang-up by NLD_PS
- 2SECONDS' corrupted help command
- NLD_XNF is bundled as an executable binary.
- Aiming at providing information on 2SECONDS,
a paper by the tool's author is bundled
in PDF form. Sorry, but it's in Japanese.
- ALTERA/altera cell library has been updated to version 1.0.1:
included partenon.lmf has been corrected.
- GATEFIELD/GF250F cell library has been updated to version 1.0.1:
included cell.dir/GLC.pcd has been corrected.
Common release notes since version 2.4.0
- Sep. 1, 2000: version 2.4.0
- Each tool of this version is compatible
with the previous (2.3.x) version:
you can use this version of PARTHENON as you used to.
- Both SFL2Verilog and SFL2VHDL that had been separately
distributed from this page, are included.
The SFL parser SFLPAR, however,
which is necessary to flatten
a module hierarchy in SFL description is not included.
Please get it from Datasight's
distribution page (http://www.algopro.co.jp/sflpar/index.htm), if you
- Various additional cell libraries are provided as packages:
- GATEFIELD's GF100K library has been updated against the previous one
in this page. This update includes a
significant change: the new library assumes the power-on reset signal
(emitted to the global terminal p_reset) to be NEGATIVE (i.e.,
ACTIVE-LOW). Users of the previous library which assumes the signal to be
positive must take care.
- GATEFIELD's GF250F library has been released. This library also
assumes the power-on reset signal to be negative.
PARTHENON (pre-release) Version 126.96.36.199 for Windows
Here is a self-extractable package of PARTHENON (pre-release) version 188.8.131.52
for Windows95/98/NT4.0/2000. This package does not include a valid password file
and requires license setup instructed in the following
par2306w.exe (1,484,461 Byte)
See this file (in Japanese) for the details
on how to install the package.
SECONDS for Windows (GUI version) Version 2.3.1 (Beta4)
Here is a zip-compressed package of SECONDS for Windows95/98/NT4.0/2000. This
packages includes a license which expires on Mar. 31, 2003.
winsec231b4.zip (927,826 Byte)
See "man07.html" which can be extracted from the package for the
details on how to install or other information.
When the bundled license is expired, a new password file (named parthe.non) can
be downloaded from the table below:
Please refer the OS-specific pages listed on top of this page on how to
install the downloaded file.
The future license updates will not require to re-install
entire package: you will need only to overwrite the password file.
The each line of "parthe.non" should contain LF (line feed) code without CR (carriage return). Please check the file size of downloaded "parthe.non".
Please refer to the PARTHENON society website
for the newest information including the license after the above-mentioned term.
We are sorry but the pre-release versions of PARTHENON available here may
include obsolete documents. Please check the up-to-date information on this web
More information about PARTHENON